Re: TR3 thermostats

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net, cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Subject: Re: TR3 thermostats
From: "Kurt Oblinger" <Kurt_Oblinger_at_AWP450@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 16:35:01 EST
>Early TR owners,

>These thermostats are hard to get in North America, but I found many of them
>last September at the Beulieu (UK) autojumble.  Price?  I gave 2 quid ($3)
>each for several 70C thermostats.  In retospect I should have bought them
>all.  I counted over a dozen vendors that had them.  Try to do that in the
>States!

>Bruce Clough
>cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil

For the second time today I'm going to mention Ken Gillanders at British Frame &
Engine. He has excellent sources in the UK and tries to keep a stock of the
critical but elusive parts such as the correct thermostats for TR2/3.

Ken Gillanders
British Frame & Engine
4831 N. Ryland Ave.
Temple City, Ca. 91780
(818) 443-0939

I have no direct connection or vested interest in BFE.

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca.