Re: TRF TR6/250 Summer Newsletter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Larry E.)
Subject: Re: TRF TR6/250 Summer Newsletter
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 96 12:35:50 -0400
Hey Larry,

        I to received my newsletter yesterday, and I had to wonder what is
going
on.

        $18,000 for a TR5 that is 'a nice restoration project', WOW.  Maybe it
will get sold to someone in emgland, they seem to pay top dollar for
these cars.

        I also agree on the backorder thing.  I still have a number of parts on
backorder.  If I had intended to get the car on the road this year I
would be fuming.  Next winter when I order I will be more careful.

        I was also upset to see the prices on some items.  I just finished
purchasing things during the 'Winter Parts Sale' and got the big 20%
discount, and free shipping.  Now I get this newsletter and I see a some
things I purchased are significantly cheaper than what I paid for them!
What is the story?

        However, anything I need that is discounts 30% or more gets purchased
pronto!

JHD IV