floorpan seam prep...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: floorpan seam prep...
From: "Jon Moody (BME)" <mood@rad.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 09:21:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

I want to paint the seams where my new floor pan is weled in.  I have
coated the area with extend and now my plan is to hit it w/ rustoleum BBQ
black.  There is also an area on the bulkhead that got some brake fluid on
it, hence no paint - I wire brushed it, cleaned w/ lacquer thinner and
sprayed w/ extend - now I want to put on some of the above mentioned BBQ
black.  After I get paint on, I will put on some seam seal.  Any reason
why I shouldn't do it this way?  Thanks.

--Jon Moody  '73TR6