Ranting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ranting
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 16:16:47 -0400
        What is the MATTER with you BAY AREA folks!!!!
O.K., I know most people in the bay are great people.  But,
San Francisco, like all large cities, sure has its share @%$#%@&
idiots.  A little history of my spit/6's 3 months in San Francisco:

        The first day I arrive in town, some old woman (who
should not have had a driver's license) side swipes the entire
driver's side of the car.  About a month later someone backs
the hood with and old beater pickup.  Just recently, some ass
keyed the driver's side door.  And finally, about two days ago,
someone keyed every body panel on the entire car! Every panel!

        I guess its just a matter of time until takes the rims and
rips the stereo out...  I just don't understand the mentality of the
people who do this.  I mean why wreck something just because its
nice?  I hate to generalize, but California is VERY different from
the Midwest.  By the way, all of this happened in the Richmond
district of the city.  I'd say your best policy is to avoid driving
any car you care about in the city.

William Woodruff                        woodruff@engin.umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI