ref. books for auto dummies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ref. books for auto dummies
From: GBSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 13:58:54 -0400
     As you can tell from some of my previous questions, I'm not a mechanic,
but am a quick learner so I figure why not go for it-- a psych degree in
college will let you do anything!
     Is there a TR6 book which has a trouble shooting guide..... you know if
your car is doing such and such these are the things to look at.  Also is
there a book either specifically for TRs, LBCs or just cars in general that
you would recommend as sort of an auto mechanics for dummies guide.  The big
TR6 manual does a great job of telling how to replace things, etc, but I'd
like to boost that knowledge with something that explains just what some of
these parts actually do and how.   Thanks again, Grace