CTR Foliage & Winery Tour

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: CTR Foliage & Winery Tour
From: DonSTR4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 1995 16:23:09 -0400
Connecticut Triumph Register's Annual Foliage and Winery tour will be held
Oct 15th.

We meet at the Sheraton in Waterbury (I-84, Exit 25a eastbound, exit 26
westbound) at 10:00 AM. All marques are invited. We'll tour for about an hour
and a half +/-, then do the wine tasting, sampling, etc.

Pack a picnic lunch... goodies to share are always a hit. You can purchase
wine at the winery, or bring your own beverage of choice.

For more information: Don Sforza (203) 621-5211, or Sue Barile (203) 239-0445