Re: TR/Doretti History

To: DonSTR4@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR/Doretti History
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@planet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 23:26:01 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Kurt_Oblinger_at_AWP450@mail.hq.faa.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net

On Mon, 14 Aug 1995 DonSTR4@aol.com wrote:

> TRF's summer party was attended by a rather ragged Doretti... no time to talk
> with the owner, who drove it from California... interesting car

The car is owned by Tom Householder.  It was driven from Ohio, but still
has CA tags.  Tom is the guy mentioned in Kurt's original post about the
Doretti article in the latest Auromobile Quarterly.  Tom had extra
copies of the AQ issue for sale.  I bought one, but haven't had a chance
to read it yet.

Bill Sohl  K2UNK     (Budd lake, New Jersey)      (billsohl@planet.net)
VTR Assistant Magazine Editor, Past VTR President (1983-1990)