Mr Goodwrench Carbon removal

To: cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com, thompson@ridgeback.East.Sun.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mr Goodwrench Carbon removal
From: CWNicholls@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 08:39:03 -0400

>I'd love to know about the GM carbon removal product. I'm already a happy
>user of Techron.

Goodwrench Top Engine Cleaner - Carburetor/Combustion Chamber Cleaner.

Spray can part # 1052626
Non Spray can also available.

"This product is a mixture of solvents, penetrating agents, and lubricating
oil designed to:
1. Remove gum and other deposits from the fuel induction systems of gasoline
engines.
2. Free sticking valves and sluggish compression rings.
3. Purge excessive deposits from combustion chambers.  For best results it
should be used in conjunction with an engine tune-up."

I don't know how it will work with dual side draft carbs, I've only used it
on American carbureted V-8's!  Let us know how it works on your TR's!

Clark