Re: Spreading vicious rumors

To: DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM
Subject: Re: Spreading vicious rumors
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 22:30:13 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: gpetrola@prairienet.org, triumphs@autox.team.net

> Greg Petrolati writes:
>
> >     Probably, the same "Lamar" that said Moss was about to buy TRF
> >     last year...(DEEP SIGH)
>
> If this is true, whoever he or she is should be dropped from the
> list.

Lamar isn't on the list so I don't think you can drop him. :)  I don't
know about his knowledge of the SOL bits and pieces business world but his
knowledges of the cars is good.  I only passed on the gossip I heard from
him because I thought it might actually help TRF in that it would make
people more likely to buy from them in order to keep them from going
under.  Simplistic yes, but I really didn't expect this violent a reaction.

                                                                -Thomas