Stanford Hall Show

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stanford Hall Show
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 1995 09:09:26 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all,(well it is in the UK anyway).

Just thought I'd ask if there is anyone out there going to the Stanford Hall in
Leicestershire show on Sunday, the show is organised by the Leicester area of
the TSSC.  It starts on the Saturday evening with a camping and booze up bash
at Shelford(I think!!) Rugby club(near Lutterworth), followed by a convoy to
the show ground in the morning.  Anyone want further details then just e-mail
me OK.

Rich.
Works in Northampton,
Lives in Market Harborough, Leiecstershire.
England.