TRF Bankruptcy Rumor

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Bankruptcy Rumor
From: "Dana P. Henry" <75146.632@compuserve.com>
Date: 02 Aug 95 17:35:47 EDT
Last week I saw a "mysterious" post referring to a comment that Lamar made
suggesting that TRF was experiencing difficulties as a result of Charles'
involvement with his Coventry Inn project.  As a former employee and friend
of Charles' I would like to state publically that to the best of my knowledge
this is a TOTAL rumor with no basis in fact.  I talk to TRF people on a
weekly basis, and I was just in The Coventry Inn last week and both locations
appear to be alive and doing well.  I don't want to perpetuate the rumor, but
I would like to hear back specifics if someone is of a different opinion or
has information to the contrary.  By the way, who is Lamar??

                                                      CHEERS!
                                                      ^^^^^^^