Re: parts suppliers

To: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Subject: Re: parts suppliers
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 13:50:21 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The local place (Atlanta Import Auto Parts) where I normally buy stuff
which is pretty much a Moss distributor usually stocks about everything
that I need if it is in the Moss book and if it is a Moss item can usually
have it by the next day.  Lamar there recently told me that TRF is working
on going bankrupt with this British pub thing that Runyan is building.
Apparently he is sinking large quantities of TRF money into the Coventry
Motoring and Aviation Society.  I did notice in a recent TRF catalog that
he is selling the body shell that was meant for his personally TR.

On the Moss thing though someone earlier remarked on finding a Made in
India sticker under a Made in England box or something similar.  I have
often wondered why all of Moss' suppliers use that same rectangular white
Made In England sticker.  (No sarcasm here. :)

                        -tak

  "Where have you been? It's not a car; it's a $70,000 penis!"-Ira
   "It's better to die cool than to live uncool."-TheMarlboroMan
    ||'72 TR6|'67 Honda 50|| >For Sale=>>'63 Renault Caravelle||
                  Humor me and tell me lies.