John Kipping

To: DirectMC@bdt.com
Subject: John Kipping
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 09:08:32 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
I've seen the message about John Kipping, and I highly recommend him to anyone
with a small chassis triumph(Herald, Spitfire, GT6, Vitesse(Sports Six)).  If
anyone wants an idea of his prices just mail me, no worries....

While I'm here, is anyone going to the International Spitfire Weekend in
Holland on the 9th and 10th September.  If so, which way are you going to get
there and what time?
Me and two others will be taking the A14 to Harwich and catching the 9.30pm
ferry on the Friday night, gets to the Hook of Holland at about 7.00am(See you
there Lennart :-)).

Rich.