Re: Brake Bleeding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 14:55:02 -0400
Jon:

>I recently replaced the rear brake cylanders on my 73 TR6. Now  when I try
>to bleed the brakes, I cant get any fluid  to flow.

You didn't mention whether you're using one of those little vacuum brake
fluid suckers. If so you may be having a problem similar to mine. I couldn't
get anything out of one of the rear cylinders until I pressed (hard!) on the
brake pedal. There was a spot of corrosion in one of the brake lines that was
blocking the fluid. That cleared up the blockage, but then I ended up
replacing one of the rear wheel cylinders anyways...

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com
          '83 R80RT