Re: Wow!!!

To: "Himelfarb, Mike" <mike@sdm.ShoppersDrugMart.ca>, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wow!!!
From: rap3@freenet.scri.fsu.edu (Robert Pace)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 11:47:49 -0400

_________________________________
>Subject: Wow!!!
>Author:  gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly) at INTERNET
>Date:    5/25/95 11:04 PM
>

>Not that I am ready to sell the TR6 or anything it has entirely too much
>class, history, and personality to do that BUT.... tonight my roommate
>finally let me drive his Eagle Talon TSI AWD and DAMN!!! that thing goes.
>Some fool in a Del Sol V-TEC attempted to run us while I was driving,  all
>I had to do was drop it in second to hit the turbo boost and the bloody
>Civic dissapeared into the rearview.  So,  where can I find a supercharger
>for the TR6?  I figure that and some nice minilites with good stickies on
>them are all I need to get that kind of go and keep my Triumph.
>  -tak

Living in Tallahassee, I have the opportunity to see J.K. Jackson's TR-6's
frequently.  There are plenty of things that can be done to make the 6
frighteningly quick without a blower.

Robert Pace
TR-4A (no bloody IRS)
Miata (aka TR-9)
Have fun, drive fast, drive safe, don't get scared. <:o
"Whatsa behind me is nota important" Gumball Rallye