Re: Wow!!!

To: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly), aa101479@dasher.csd.scarolina.edu
Subject: Re: Wow!!!
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Fri, 26 May 95 10:07:23 EDT
Cc: m22@primenet.com, RLET@wcnd.utrecht.ATTGIS.COM, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
> Not that I am ready to sell the TR6 or anything it has entirely too much
> class, history, and personality to do that BUT.... tonight my roommate
> finally let me drive his Eagle Talon TSI AWD and DAMN!!! that thing goes.
> So,  where can I find a supercharger
> for the TR6?  I figure that and some nice minilites with good stickies on
> them are all I need to get that kind of go and keep my Triumph.

It's your car... but if it were mine, I'd work on keeping it 6-ish and
get a Talon (Eclipse, actually) for the Eclipse experience. Wait 'till
they're a bit older and a lot cheaper, or spend a bunch now and just get
it, but the point of a TR6 is something a good bit different from that
of an Eclipse. Oh yeah, and definitely keep the Triumph...

--
---
John R. Lupien