us lepers vs. "them"

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: us lepers vs. "them"
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 11:51:41 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Kevin,
I think you're taking all this too seriously. No one's trying to
tear anyone down. As I recall all of "us lepers" have at one time
or another said how impressive the results of all the concours
people's work is. And how we respect them for it. We just don't want
to follow that route - or be criticized for following our own path
either.
I've seen some Triumphs at the VTR nationals that are simply
breathtaking. If I said I wasn't impressed, I'd be lying. And if I
said that the owner wasn't truly enjoying his car, I know I'd be wrong.
The important thing is that we are all, us AND them, getting something
back from these cars. And there's room for both.

What dya say lepers? Do I have it right? Or am I speaking only for
myself?

Rik

Rik Schlierer                        "Keep a good thought"
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US                 (B. MILLER)
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY