Re: Greg Meboe's 215

To: Bill Beamon <bbeamon@america.com>
Subject: Re: Greg Meboe's 215
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 20:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Scions of Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bill,
        I've considered a rotary Spit before.  I drove one a few years ago.
It was a 1500 with a 13B in it.  It was quite a quick car, but something
didn't seem right.  The motor's response curve and exhaust rumble (lack)
don't go well with the LBC image.
        Not to flame on Rotary Spit lovers, but the car seemed more like a
convertible RX-7 than an LBC.

        Happy motoring,

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6