TSSC Club Magazine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TSSC Club Magazine
From: Strativary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 21:22:22 -0400
Hi Triumph List

Any TSSC members out there notice something radically different
about the arrival of "The Courier" ?  I have never received an issue
less than 1 month old (cover date Jan. arrives sometime in Feb.).
It has run this way for the ten years I've been a member.
Two weeks ago I received Mar. 95 issue.  Then, today (May 1)
I receive the *May* issue.  It is postmarked Apr. 29 from
Jamaica N.Y. instead of the usual Market Harborough U.K.
Does anyone know anything about this?  I guess Apr. issue is still
crossing the pond slow boat style.  I was thinking of sharing the
"10 Rules" from Leon Guyot's register with the list.  However it is
a little long, and has been through some of the U.S. Triumph Club
newsletters eg. the TRSC newsletter, Dzus Dnus, and SLTOA.  I don't want
to waste bandwidth on something that may have been through here
before.  Any thoughts?  E-Mail me direct if you like, for the benefit
of the non-TSSC members who probably don't have any idea what
I'm talking about.

Bob Sykes
75, 78, 78 Spitfires
Contemplating a <2 owner '71 62K mi. GT6 for $5300>
whaddaya think, too much ??