TR6 conversion

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 conversion
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 95 09:07:18 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
William Cianco asked about swapping engines in his TR6.

Dan Parslow raises some good points about modifying the TR engine and
others bring up some interesting examples of people who have been
down this road before. I've never been a big fan of engine swaps,
although we did consider a rotormotor for the race spit for a while.
(About 20 sec., until we heard the price of the mazda lump, as I recall)
So my recommendation would be to follow Dan's advice. OTOH, if you're
determined to get the TR engine out, I have a 72 240Z engine/transmission
hanging around that I'd be willing to part with. Cash and/or trades
are negotiable.

Rik Schlierer                        "Keep a good thought"
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US                 (B. MILLER)
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY