To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Responses to the list . . .
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 00:14:21 -0400
Hello all,

Um . . . If I'm not incorrect, in order to make comments, responses, replies,
or just general postings to the triumphs list, the sender pretty much has to
be a subscriber to the list.

I really don't see a reason to send an identical reply to both the list and
also to the original poster.

I'm not pissed or anything, I'm just a little let down when I see ten
it to me again.

Hope I haven't discouraged anyone from answering my daily barage of
questions.  I'm really enjoying the list lately.  Keep up the good work
y'all!

Scott Tilton
In Richmond Virginia
With a very full e-mail box.