RE: A modest proposal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A modest proposal
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 9:43:28 -0700 (MST)
<RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU> writes:
> If anyone is annoyed by my use of bandwidth for this, I apologize.
> My feeling is that I'd rather look the fool for falling for a hoax than
> know I ignored a danger and someone I know and care about suffered for
> it.

 I think you should apologize by making a donation to Mark
Bradakis' disk fund.  Anyone who forwards this kind of expensive,
destructive crap against all reason and sense should make amends
in a more tangible way then with just a self-justifying apology
that wastes more bandwidth.  (Much like this message, really.)

Oh, and your Computer Security Unit should be replaced by people
who know what they're talking about.