TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6
From: polsson@algonet.se (Peter Olsson)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:45:41 +0100
Hi, my name is Peter and I've just bought a yellow TR6 from 1976. It has
only done 25 000 miles on summer roads, with two owners, so it's in
"almost" perfect condition. It still has on it's original tires!

The "almost" is because I've got some small annoying problems. One is the
seatbelts. The belts do not wind up by them selves. The "collector" or what
you call it is verticaly on the back of the seats, so the belt goes kind of
20-30 degrees to the side to get to my shoulder. It it supposed to be like
that? Can I turn the "collector" so that the belt runs prallel to my
shoulder?

Another small but anoying problem is all the locks, they all seem worn
out!? I've tried to find some locks in the Uk but haven't succeded, are
there any in the States?

A third thing is the engine. My TR is from the states so it's a carburator
engine. I would like to get some more "horses" in it but as the car is in
original condition it feels kind of wrong to change it?!?

If anyones got any ideas I'd be glad for any advice.

Peter Olsson
Malmö, Sweden
polsson@algonet.se