Seatbelts??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seatbelts??
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 00:12:59 -0400
Any recommendations for seatbelts for the ol TR?

I am very very unhappy with the crap Sports and Classic sent.  The non
adjustable end was quite capable of reaching clear around the seat by itself.
 The adjustable end could stretch all the way out to reach across both seats.
  Nice!

I know about SnakOyl.  I do have some old belts, but they aren't original or
anything.  So they aren't really worth full blown restoring like that to me.

Do local upholstery shops re-web seatbelts?  I've got a suitable collection
of hardware.  The belts themselves suck eggs though.

I'd purchase some outright if I had any notion that they'd be worth a darn.
 I'd like to use the snap hook / eyebolt arrangement if possible.  Not
mandatory though.  I'm also not to huge a fan of the 3 inch wide racing
suckers.  They look like they'd be uncomfortable.

Thanks for all help and advice in advance.

Scott Tilton
In Richmond Va
Worried about actually having to pass a state inspection sometime in the
future.