minilites and other wheels

To: Beamclub <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: minilites and other wheels
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:07:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi- for whomever ask about wheels. I bought 15 inch
Minilites directly from England. They arrived really
fast considering. THEN, I learned Dale A. has a deal
worked out w/ panasport and they now have tiger wheels
available in sizes to match your needs.If you have
flared wheel wells etc. I think cost wise the
panasports will be the better buy and Im told they
look much like the minilites. Good luck with whatever
you decide. regards, Tony

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250