RE: Useless paranoia when I should just wait and see...

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Useless paranoia when I should just wait and see...
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:55:22 -0800
Steve,

The spacers were fabricated based on info supplied by Cullen Bennett.
Cullen did a very nice cad drawing of the motor mount heat shields and
washers, this was back in August of '95 when I'd only been working on the
restoration for a little over 2 years (-;

I'll send you the drawing to your personal address since we can not post
image files to the list.

.875" OD
.45" ID
.125" thick