Re: Electrical Schematic

To: rfraser@bluefrog.biz
Subject: Re: Electrical Schematic
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:53:35 -0700
Ron,

Thank you for your note, and for the kudo's to Bill.

 I think, however, that a reading of the Tiger schematics, on page 35 of
both the actual manual, and the Gegg Illustration in the
TigersUnited.com version, do NOT show a 2 speed wiring of the heater
switch prior to Chassis Number B382000001.  The voltage limiting
resistor is shown in later versions, and both documents are in
agreement. Whether the cars were built to the design, I leave to a
physical survey of what came off the line.

Steve