spray painted vin #

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: spray painted vin #
From: BAYER77@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:52:10 EDT
Hi listers
       After reading  a responce from Rande Bellman. It brought to mind a
interesting?
Im in the process of going through one of my Sunbeam. Im doing a ground up &
too this point hadnt given anythought to my number plates and tags. should
they & can they be removed and replaced? if so is it possible to get orig style
rivets and can I get orig style spec plates. also I took out my headlight
bowls, the rubbers are all dried out, what is recomended just a common rivet.
       The vin tag & plates is now somthing to think about since i was
planning on stripping down to steel.