Re: Max spare tire size

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Max spare tire size
From: "Theodore V. Brown" <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:06:23 -0500
Hello All:
It seems that some Ford products, including the Mustang up through '93,
I believe, used the same 4 bolt, 4.25 inch circle as the Tiger and some
of them were fitted with the compact (doughnut) spares.  That being the
case, if you could locate such a spare, it might be a good way to conserve
space in the boot.  If anyone else has done this or seen it done, I'd like to
hear from them.  For what it's worth, my spare is a 175R13 on an original
rim and it barely touches the bottom of the false floor when it's down.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE