FW: Sunbeam

Subject: FW: Sunbeam
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:17:47 -0400
Listeners,
1st the 427 Tiger also had nitrous. It's a shame it was only a pipe dream.
LOL. But it sure felt good to even write it!!!! I think Moonstones rubbing
off on me. LOL. Now back to my original 260 Tiger. Will any Ford small block
6 bolt bell housing mate a MII tranny to 6 bolt 289 ? I found that the bolt
pattern seemed the same but the bottom almost looked smaller on the MII bell
housing??? It was also broken. I don't want to smash the tunnel to get it
in. As always thanx in advanced & thanx for letting me spout off. I'll shut
up now!!
L8TER

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE