Re: manifold

To: rogerbrother@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: manifold
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:41:45 EST
In a message dated 1/1/2002 12:13:16 PM, rogerbrother@hotmail.com writes:

<< can anybody tell me what this means. >>

I may not have all of the FACTS but I can tell you this much. Tom has been
whipping the factory money ( Read : TOYOTA) and thouroughly kicking their
asses. I just finished a recent copy of 'Sports Car' the SCCA rag in which in
the 'Fast Track' section was reported the results of ANOTHER unfounded
protest of Tom. The BOA found the protest UNFOUNDED and kept all of the
protest money.

The POLITICOS have positioned the Tiger to be ELIMINATED from GT2 in the very
near future. So my impression is if you have enough MONEY 'it don't matter'
what the rules are, you can find a way to position the rules to your benefit.

I hope Barry Schoenfield will jump in here and give us a better, more
complete picture of this.

ZAG