bellhousing needed

To: TIGERS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: bellhousing needed
From: KJENSSEN <KJENSSEN@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 13:24:38 EDT
Hi,

    I am in the process of restoring my 65 Tiger. I have decided to place my
original 260 v-8 on a stand and store it away. I have acquired a 1987 302 v-8
and am in the process of completing a rebuild on it.
    I would like to keep my original toploader 4 speed and mate it to the 302.
The 302 requires the 6 bolt
bellhousing .  I need to find a 6 bolt bellhousing with the proper narrow 4
bolt pattern . If anyone has this bellhousing pattern or the "dual" pattern
please e-mail me . Any information on this will be greatly appreciated. I am
located in Chicago Illinois.

         ( 773)  445-3641

         KJENSSEN@AOL.COM

Sincerely,