Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:55:30 -0600
I always thought of the bent solid axle negative camber trick as a
down-and-dirty poor man's mod.  I never did it myself as back in the
day I was more concerned with going fast in a straight line.  Now, my
Miata already sits like this /---o---\ in the back.
I guess you'd have to do the mod and put in some track time to see how
to make it work best for your Spridget.  I proceed under the
assumption that a little negative camber in the back is a good thing.
Cheers,
Derf