LBC garage Necessities

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC garage Necessities
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:07:59 EDT
Charlie,

This doesn't affect the slab plans, but I'd be sure to have a big beam high
enough in the roof pitch to have a chain hoist.  I have one on a track that
can move the hoist along the beam from bay to bay.

If you ever want a lift, they can be installed on the concrete later.  Just
be sure your ceiling is high enough to allow the clearance.  The slab should
have rebar to allow heavy cars if they should come your way. (or for resale
value).

John Carey

///