Re: GTO

To: pvanner@pclink.com
Subject: Re: GTO
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:08:25 EST
Cc: byers@cconnect.net, jkk@adams.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ferrari also did things that would seem odd, like calling a type the
"250GT" (the number is the volume of one cylinder in cc's)

I had a friend that owned a Morris and a 250GT SWB.  It now has a Morris
brake hose on the Right rear, but he let me drive it after I did some
work on it.  WOW!! That's a car with a 5 speed transmission that does
100MPH in second gear!  This was a competition model with a row of
downdraft webers on top of the manifold.  Was pretty exciting.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com