Re: Question for the list.

To: Spridget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Question for the list.
From: Francis Coleman <deadboy@hooked.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 23:25:50 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
        I must admit that sometimes my girlfriend is rather more supportive
of my Sprite than I am.  On more than one occasion in the past two years
she's been the one to convince me to keep the car rather then sell the
beast.  As a mater of fact, as I wait for a break in school so I can finish
a 5 speed conversion on the car, its sitting in a garage that belongs to
her boss.  I couldn't do it without her!
                                                        Packy

"The more a British sports car malfunctions, breaks, and/or falls apart,
the more endearing it becomes to the owner."