Re: [Spits] Recommendations: dash / body parts / welding

To: "spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] Recommendations: dash / body parts / welding
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:51:44 -0400
Vicky Brit has decent sheetmetal replacement parts. I have also used
spitbits with good results. Both use BMHIT stampings. Others might be good
also YMMV. Whenever you are looking for help give your location. Someone
might be close enough to help. i have a welder and have ben known to help
for food or to see a Spitfire brought back to life. A welder is something
that is indespensable when you need it but gets in the way the rest of the
time. Renting one is another another option.

Tod Jones
67 Spit-6
Harrisonburg VA