RE: Problems with Miata seats

To: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Problems with Miata seats
From: "Rob T. Getzinger" <RTGetzinger@scif.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:50:31 -0700
Being 5'10" finally has a benefit. I can use the Miata seats and still
see through the windscreen. My issue with the Miata seats was that they
couldn't slide back far enough due to the curve in the floorpan
sheetmetal to allow the car frame to fit. Last time I lived with a
slightly angled Miata seat. This time I removed the upholstery, cut and
rewelded the seat frame. A bit better this second time using them.

===     http://www.vtr.org