Re: air conditioning in a gt6?

To: scott <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: air conditioning in a gt6?
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:07:28 -0500
Hi Scott,

I am in the long process of redoing my 68 GT6.  I want to put air
conditioning in it also.  I have looked for things that might work,
though I haven't spent a lot of time on it yet.  No one seems to have a
kit for it.  But Vintage Air (http://www.vintageair.com/) and Hot Rod
Air have (http://www.hotrodair.com/) products that might be able to be used.

I just ran across TBI products (http://www.tbiproducts.com).

Anyway, if you get any good ideas, please let me know or post it to the
list.

Thanks,

Roger Elliott
68 GT6