Re: Mk III Running Problems

To: Spitfire 1500 <s1500@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Mk III Running Problems
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
Do you mean the ones in front of the radiator,
or behind?  (or both?)

But I am wondering:  The worst case scenario for
cooling seems to be when you are stuck in traffic,
and only the fan is supplying the airflow through
the radiator.  In this situation, I do not see
how the valences can affect the airflow much.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit