Re: greasey hands

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: greasey hands
From: Emiel Rorije <emiel.rorije@terra.es>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:30:59 +0200
My trick is to use a handful of use ground coffee from the old filter of
that mornings coffee, mixed with a little liquid hand soap. Very gentle
on the skin, much more so than all these degreasing solutions. The
coffee grains effectively scrub your hands clean and absorb all the
black stuff. It is free, always readily available (in my kitchen, not a
day without coffee for starters) and environmentally friendly as well.

Emiel.