Re: greasey hands

To: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: greasey hands
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:18:50 -0400
I learned that one back in my childhood days
working on my mini-bike and go-kart engines.
Although I did not know it's origins as you described.
I simply learned that one 'hands on'   :-)
Bearing grease actually works quite well as well
as does the red brake lubes. (sticky stuff)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com