Install Seat Belts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Install Seat Belts
From: Mark.Green@communityhospital.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:19:48 -0400
I bought a 72 Spitfire Mark IV without seat belts and my dear lovely wife
would like
for me to have this safety feature installed before I take the car out on
rides.

I bought a set of seat belts from a '71' and plan to install them, but the
floorboards below the
seats have been replaced and I can't see where the PO re-installed the seat
belts because
their isn't any points of attachment for the bolts. I found the point of
attachment behind the seat
at about shoulder height and plan on using this point.

My question is has anyone had to reinstall seat belts after replacing the
floorboards beneath the
seats and if so what did you do to make sure the point of attachment was
secure enough?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.