Our upcoming London visit - (no LBC unless we see some!)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Our upcoming London visit - (no LBC unless we see some!)
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 04:25:29 -0700
Well I finally received the address of the hotel we are staying in.  It's
the Kensington Close Hotel,  Wrights Lane, London.  We'll be there the 29th
and staying for about four days and have a four day Tube pass.  Wednesday
afternoon we will be going to see the Lion King (ah-hem, for the wife) at
the Lyceum Theatre on Wellington St.  Looking forward to seeing the sights
 For those in the know, is it possible to see the museum that Jonmac works
at (sorry the actual name and address escapes me at the moment) by taking
the tube or is it too far?
Anyway, hopefully it won't rain ALL the time, but if it does - hey that's
part of the charm and besides, I haven't! seen rain for quite some time!
If anybody's in the "neighborhood", we'll see if we can get together at a
pub for a pint and a few tales :-)
Barry Schwartz (San Diego)
---