Re: rust

To: Larry Vaughan <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: rust
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
You might consider getting another frame thats in
better condition.... we have had to get 2 now from a
man that lives close to DC.... don't know if Upshaw
has any, he lives near Seattle I think...
  I think they can be welded, don't have catalog here
right now, but I think you can get new outriggers...

we have paid 100 for a frame, but had to pay more to
go get them.....gas, motel, son's driving getting on
the old mans nerves...

Donald & Henry Stike