Short Lived victory

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Short Lived victory
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:08:29 +0000
Well...my father managed to catch a glimpse of my First drive in the
Triumph...until the differential locked up.  The video clip is about 6 MB
for any of you interested in watching it.  You may have to cut and paste it
from the e-mail.

www.angelfire.com/d20/davies_stuff/images/misc/Spitfire_moves.MOV

Yes...i realize that the Spitfire is far from being done and it is in a very
sad state right now (as seen in the video)...however, slowly but surely, i
am getting closer.  One step at a time.  And I realize that the car is
rather loud, but it is still running with just the header!

Enjoy.

Dave, with a sad Spit.

P.S. I also appologize if this e-mail gets sent twice...my e-mail has been
acting strangely recently.