RE: removing hazard switch from GT6/Spitfire

To: "Gosling,Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: RE: removing hazard switch from GT6/Spitfire
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:24:37 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Richard:
You may be thinking of a different type switch.  This one is a rocker switch.
I can get it to move up and down a bit but not out.  I was thinking there must
be some plastic tabs that expand when you push it into the hole, but I can't
see them.  I will give it another try with better light.  I may need to remove
the wood first, maybe that is what holds it in place.
Dave