RE: Exhaust manifold

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@COX.NET>
Subject: RE: Exhaust manifold
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 04:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry havn't got back with you but its been exciting
around here...Storm blew 100 year old tree on dwelling
and everything kind of damaged. Right now trying to
keep all the rain out :-)

Not really in a position at this time to buy the
pacesetter, Henry is going to work on his setup again
when time allows, but for now, spitty is on the way
back burner in terms of importance of things to do.

Wlll let you know later and thanks!

Donald Stike