Re: rocker replacement on 1972 Spitfire...

To: "Smith, Brian \(Inland-Gaylord\)" <BSmith51@ICCNET.COM>,
Subject: Re: rocker replacement on 1972 Spitfire...
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:56:23 -0500
the windshield frame is not strong enough
to compensate for a sagging tub and/or frame.

Block the car up and use a floor jack and a long 4"x4"
to level the floor/tub before welding. You can check
it against the fit of your door.

http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/73gt6br_newsheetmetal.htm

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com