Re: Question about wheels

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about wheels
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:48:30 -0600 (MDT)
The only cars that use the 4 on 3 3/4 inch bolt pattern are the small
chassis Triumphs and some Lotus cars that use Triumph suspension parts.
Aftermarket wheels are hard to come by new these days.  Well, the Kiezer
light alloy autocross wheels I get have the right bolt pattern and center
bore,  but that's different.

I may have on hand at the Fat Chance some aluminum slotted mag wheels
[aka kidney bean, 5 bean, etc.]  I'll try to get some photos on the
web so you can see if they are what you can use.

mjb.

ps:  Looks like the contents list for the digest is back to normal.